Frequently Asked Questions.
What are three facts about crystal?
Diamonds and rubies are forms of crystals. Snow flakes, which form in the clouds, are considered ice crystals. Crystals are used in quartz watches and serve as the mechanism that gives the watch accurate time. Salt crystals forms when water evaporates from a saltwater mixture.
Extra-terrestrial carbon crystals
Diamond is the hardest known natural material on Earth
Asbestos - Mg3Si2O5(OH)4
This silicate mineral grows thin fibers crystals that can easily break off and form dust particles. Despite its usefulness in insulation, fire resistance, and sound absorption, the mineral dust is deadly if inhaled.
- Carnelian and Amethyst.
- Blue Lace Agate and Red Jasper.
- Clear Quartz and Green Aventurine.
- Sunstones and stones that are associated with Saturn and Venus.
What crystals should be in your bedroom?
- Amethyst. If you only have one crystal in your bedroom, Amethyst is the way to go. ...
- Rose Quartz. Known as "the loving stone", Rose Quartz emits vibrations of love, harmony, and peace. ...
- Black Tourmaline.